Saturday, August 21, 2010

The Meeting

B0da: Hello
AdmiralBackbar: Hello
BarBarBinks: Hello.
BoBoBoFet: Hello.
ObiWonKabobi: Hello.
Priok: Hello.
B:0da Hey, Jams might come.
Priok: OK, dude.
B0da: His MSN thing is red, though. I don't even KNOW what that means.
Priok: Weird stuff.
Priok: Hey, I think he is Playing the Piano, dude.
B:0da Pianos are dumbo.
P: Ok, lets wait 5 minutes for a resPonse.
P: Yes.
AdmiralBackBar: Hey, what is our toPic??
P: Our toPic is...I don't know yet
P: But, it will be decided when Chronologik comes or doesn't/
B: Ok.
P: Ok, lets begin.....
P: The toPic is, how are we going to be better PeoPle?
P: On artfrost, they are trying to kill us....they are mean to us, they don't like us
P: And it is because of our religion.
B: I think to start this meeting off, we need to list what makes us a good Person.
B: 1. Be good, I think.
AdmiralBackbar: 2. Be a good cyberbully.
B: Kill hiM!!!
P: Dude...
P: Cyberbullies are not good.
B: He is dead.
B: This is a tragic, but it was necessary.
P: Yes.......
BarBarBinks: 2. Use good grammar.
P: Yes.......
BoBoBoFet: 3. Use good sPelling.
P: The thing is, though......Look at them dude
P: They are not sPelling things correctly....we are...
P: And they call us crazy!
B: They are not good PeoPle, I think.
B: They are the crazy ones.
B: They're ignorant and close-minded, and don't see the Way of Jaroo.
ObiWonKabobi: 4. Always smile :)
B: I smile 24/7, I think.
P: Yes......
BarBarBinks: Me too.
P: Me too, dude.
BoBoBoFet: Me too.
ObiWonKabobi: Me too.
P: He mimics us......But then says he doesn't like it?
P: Why?
P: Why can't he act normal to us?
P: He is rude.....
B: Why does it have to BE like this?!
B: Why,, won't, he, DIE
B: He just doesn't get it...........
B: He doesn't unDERSTAND WHAT I DO
B: He never takes the hint......
P: Yes...
B: I see him looking at me, all the time, with those EYE BOLLS of his, he doesn't get it.
P: He doesn't get it......
B: I know what he's doing......
P: He is trying to bomb us........
B: Yeah.
B: He hides behind Pillars, ignores me like DUmbledore in the fifth book........
P: Him...ZtheDUmbo...the other ones.......
B: He just doesn't UNDERSTAND
P: They are after us.......
P: I try to be friendly, dude....
P: He ignores me.....
B: If he doesn't stoP, I'm calling the S.W.A.T., dude.
P: I ask him a question.........
P: He knows what I am saying....but he ignores it.....
B: He just runs away when I go near him......
B: He avoids me.....
B: He doesn't want to be SEEN with me........
BarBarBinks: Yes.
BoBoBoFet: Yes.
ObiWonKabobi: Yes.
B: Yes.
P: Yes.
P: He is a green man.....
P: He tried to kill us.....
BarBarBinks: Chronologik he is in my house...............
BarBarBinks: Helb me.
P: No, DUDE NO
B: DUDE
B: NO
P: He is taking down the council....one by one.....
B: He's dead, his Pulse is a red light....
P: We need to stoP this dude...
P: Before it's one of us......
BoBoBoFet: Dude, I'm tired of this
BoBoBoFet: I have a fmaily to go BACK to.......
BoBoBoFet: I can't DIE>.............
P: Dude...
P: We know, dude.....
ObiWonKabobi: Dude, calm down.
P: We are trying .......
BoBoBoFet: DUDE I CAN'T LIVE LIKE THIS
P: They are killing us, dude...
ObiWonKabobi: CALM DOWN DUDE
P: DUDE DONT DO IT
BoBoBoFet: DUDE THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE
BoBoBoFet: I CAN'T DO THIS
P: I SWEAR DO NOT DO IT DUDE NOOOOOOOOOOO
BoBoBoFet: I'M LEAVING DUDE
ObiWonKabobi: JUST CALM DOWN
BoBoBoFet: GET OUT OF MY WAY DUDE
B: DUDE JUST STOP
P: DUDE NO
BoBoBoFet: GET OUT OF MY WAY
P: GRAB HIM!
BoBoBoFet: I'LL KILL YOU B
P: DUDE NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BoBoBoFet: YOU KILLED THEM
P:NO DUDE HE DIDN DUDE NOOOOOOO
ObiWonKabobi: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO0000000000000000000000000000000000ooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
B: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
P: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DUDE I SWEAR JUST STOP
P: JUST STOP WOW HELB
P: HELB
B: Both of them.........Dead....................................
P: They were killed....
B: ObiWon..............died.........to save me.....................
P: The Pillars have fallen fallen......
B: He took his life for mine.............
P: cough cough...............we are almost dead..........
P: We are cough cough............in ruins............of the...........mosque
B: I have to GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo
B: For ObiWOn.............
P: Ok....dude
B: It is my destiny.......................................
P: We will win................
P: Nobedy can stob us.............
B: GOOD-BYE, BABY PRIOK.
B I must leaved..........................
P: Good0bye, master B
B: My destiny awaits....................
P: good-......bye.....son
SheeP7:  Hello.

2 comments: