Sunday, November 28, 2010

Hey bods, mods might be coming soon

I'm looking into some Oblivion mod creation tools, and I think I got the hang of it.  I was thinking to make the really empty region of the Imperial Reserve into a giant Jaroo cult grounds.  I was thinking that maybe you play as the founder of the Jaroo Elite Squad, and you recruit members of the squad as you go along.  Then, maybe you go in the temple and resurrect Jaroo, and all these Jaroo followers come and worship him and you get really cool armor.  Maybe I could even do a sequel in New Vegas, where all of them are gangstors and they have cool suits and hats and revolvers. I'm not sure if it would fit in though.

Sidenote - The King in New Vegas is almost as cool as Sheogorath in Oblivion.  Which reminds me, maybe the Jaroo Elite Squad mod could be in the Shivering Isles, with the giant mushrooms and everything.  I'll think about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment