Sunday, October 31, 2010

Devil May Cry + Halloween

The order of the games confuse me, first comes Devil May Cry 3, then Devil May Cry, then Devil May Cry 4, then Devil May Cry 2??  It makes no SENSE, it's like Kingdom Hearts, I got lost in the plot after the first one.  Capcom made it, they also made Resident Evil, which is sort of confusing too, so maybe they're confusing people that like confusing stuff.

I played the trial version for Devil May Cry 4, I might get it, it's addicting.  Nero is a bad B U T T I think, and his squirrel acrobatic skills remind me of Cloud in Advent Children.  I don't know much about Dante, he seems like an old man, but still pretty hip.

----------------------------------------------------

Halloween this year sucked.  I got about 5 trick or treaters in total that came to my door, so my Bilbo Baggins face mask wasn't much fun.  It seems that every year there are less trick-or-treaters, which is really sad.  At least I have my birthday 3 days after it, and Christmas a month later.  I think my birthday (November 2nd) is actually on a Catholic holiday, where people do something.  I don't really know what it is.  Also, some other things about November from wikipedia:


It's a pretty cool day in history.


No comments:

Post a Comment